- You can sign up on DocuBay using your email ID.
- To sign up, click on the Log In link on the website/app.
- Click on the Sign Up button.
- If you’re accessing DocuBay on a Desktop, hover mouse pointer on the ‘Login’ button located at the top-right corner.
- If you're on our Mobile App, please tap the Menu icon (three horizontal bars) to go to ‘Login’.
Then, enter your registered Email ID and password.
- If you’ve not registered yet, then we suggest you do.
- DocuBay is a membership-based service. You can watch trailers and DocuBytes (short videos) of all the documentaries for free; to watch the entire documentary, sign up for a quarterly or yearly membership.
- Nope! You can explore our vast and exciting catalogue right away. Watch DocuBytes, Trailers and watch 2 minutes of all the titles absolutely free, without even signing up! However, to continue watching the full documentary you will have to sign up and buy a membership plan. It’s pretty hassle-free and totally worth it.
- Currently, you can buy a DocuBay Membership on our Android app and iOS App only. Soon, you will be able to buy a membership through our Website as well.
Click on Forgot Password link on the sign-in page.
Please provide the email ID used for signing up on the DocuBay app in the field provided.
You will receive an email with a link to reset the password in your email inbox.
Click on the link, and enter the new password and re-enter it to confirm.
Click on Update.
You can now login to your DocuBay account using your registered email ID and the new password.
- Open the DocuBay app.
- Tap on the menu.
- Tap on Downloads.
- Downloaded content will be visible.
- Click on the content you wish to view and start watching
- Note: You need to be logged in (online or offline) to view your downloads. Downloaded videos will be available on your device for 15 days from the date of download.
If you are using DocuBay through a promo code, your downloaded videos will remain available only during the promotional period.
- Almost all our movies contain subtitles. Click on the subtitle icon in the player, and voila! Subtitles appear.
- Premium Members: Can download up to 3 titles at a time.
- OneTribe Members: Can download unlimited number of titles.
- Signing up on DocuBay is just like creating your unique identity on DocuBay.
- Making an account enables you to use features like Favorites, Watchlist and Generate TV Pin.
- *Generate TV Pin feature will be coming soon.
- Open DocuBay app or login to website.
- Then, go to menu and tap on Generate TV Pin; a 6-digit PIN will get generated.
- On DocuBay Smart TV app, select Login with PIN.
- Insert the 6-digit PIN displayed in the app on Smart TV.
- You can input your name from the DocuBay application or Website.
- Follow these steps - App
1. Open the DocuBay app.
2. Go to App menu and tap on My Account.
3. Tap on edit button.
4. Input your name.
5. Tap on save button.
- Follow these steps - Website
1. Visit DocuBay website.
2. Login to your Account.
3. Select My Account from the drop-down menu.
4. Input your name.
5. Click on Update button.
- DocuBay releases a new title every single day. Keep watching the DailyBay to find out what’s released on the day, what comes next, and the documentary selected as DocBuster of the Month.
- To contact us, go to the footer link on our website and click Contact Support and send us a question. You can also write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While docubay is available in all countries, payments outside India will currently be processed in USD.